LET’S TALK THYROID HORMONES!
Thyroid hormones are metabolic hormones secreted by the thyroid gland. Thyroid hormones affect every cell in the body.
Benefits of optimal thyroid hormones may include:
- adequate temperature regulation
- increased energy
- protects against heart disease by lowering cholesterol
- increases the breakdown of fat
- relieves symptoms of thin sparse hair, dry skin, and thin nails
Disease, autoimmunity, nutrient deficiencies, toxins, chronic stress, elevated cortisol levels, oxidative stress, and chronic inflammation may possibly suppress thyroid function and/or thyroid hormone conversion. Symptoms could possibly exist despite “normal” thyroid levels due to a lack of conversion of thyroid hormones, not because of a diseased or dysfunctional thyroid gland.
Symptoms of thyroid hormone deficiency may include:
- abnormal weight gain
- infertility or miscarriage
- low body temperatures
- cold intolerance
- severe fatigue
- dry skin
- fine brittle hair or hair loss
- high cholesterol
Following the start of bioidentical hormone therapy, you can expect relief of symptoms related to thyroid hormone deficiency.
Being evaluated for bioidentical hormone replacement is easy.
- First, set up a FREE consultation.
- Second, receive a medical assessment and have your labs drawn.
- Third, receive your results.
- Fourth, OPTIMIZE YOUR LIFE!
For more information about bioidentical hormone therapy and to discuss if it is right for you CLICK THE LINK BELOW or call 512-643-3631 for a FREE consultation.