LET’S TALK TESTOSTERONE!
Even though testosterone is widely known as a male hormone, it is also an important hormone for women.
The benefits of testosterone may include:
- Increases sex drive and sexual performance
- Improves memory
- Improves skin, bones, muscle mass, and joints
- Improves exercise tolerance
- Improves strength and endurance
- Improves mood
- Improves energy
Without proper levels, men and women experience several symptoms including:
- loss of mental focus
- muscle loss
- joint pain
- decreased strength
- less effective response to exercise
- loss of sex drive
- anxiety/ irritability
Following the start of bioidentical hormone therapy, both sexes can expect relief of symptoms related to testosterone deficiency.
Being evaluated for bioidentical hormone replacement is easy.
- First, set up a FREE consultation.
- Second, receive a medical assessment and have your labs drawn.
- Third, receive your results.
- Fourth, OPTIMIZE YOUR LIFE!
For more information about bioidentical hormone therapy and to discuss if it is right for you CLICK THE LINK BELOW or call 512-643-3631 for a FREE consultation.