LET’S TALK PROGESTERONE!
Progesterone is a female hormone and is vital to a woman’s well being. It is absolutely essential for the initiation and maintenance of pregnancy. Progesterone has been used in the treatment of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and post-partum depression. Progesterone is crucial for everything from mental function to skeletal function to libido.
Benefits of progesterone may include:
- relaxation or calming of nervous system
- decreased anxiety/depression
- improves the breakdown of fat into energy
- helps regulate cholesterol
- reduce breast tenderness
- boost the immune system
- balances estradiol
During MENOPAUSE a woman’s hormone level falls drastically.
Symptoms of low progesterone may include:
- sleep disturbances
- weight gain
- breast tenderness
Following the start of bioidentical hormone therapy, you can expect relief of symptoms related to progesterone deficiency.
Being evaluated for bioidentical hormone replacement is easy.
- First, set up a FREE consultation.
- Second, receive a medical assessment and have your labs drawn.
- Third, receive your results.
- Fourth, OPTIMIZE YOUR LIFE!
For more information about bioidentical hormone therapy and to discuss if it is right for you CLICK THE LINK BELOW or call 512-643-3631 for a FREE consultation.