LET’S TALK ESTRADIOL!
For much of a woman’s life, estradiol fluctuates up and down. This occurs within the monthly cycle and also within the general framework of a lifetime. The degree of fluctuation is completely unique to each woman. So, too are the ways each woman reacts to these episodes.
Benefits of estradiol include:
- shapes the uniqueness of the mind, emotions, and body.
- makes you feel sensual
- brings glow to skin, moisture to eyes, fullness to breasts
- keeps the vagina lubricated
- uplifts and stabilizes mood
- influences mental activity
- protects against osteoporosis and cardiovascular disease
During PERIMENOPAUSE, a woman may experience increased episodes of deficiencies and excess. At the onset of MENOPAUSE, a woman’s hormone levels fall dramatically.
The symptoms characteristic of menopause may include:
- hot flashes
- vaginal dryness
- bladder problems
- brain fog
- night sweats
- minor anxiety & depression
- mood swings
- sagging skin
- decreased sex drive
- painful intercourse
Following the start of bioidentical hormone therapy, you can expect relief of symptoms related to estradiol deficiency.
Being evaluated for bioidentical hormone replacement is easy.
- First, set up a FREE consultation.
- Second, receive a medical assessment and have your labs drawn.
- Third, receive your results.
- Fourth, OPTIMIZE YOUR LIFE!
For more information about bioidentical hormone therapy and to discuss if it is right for you CLICK THE LINK BELOW or call 512-643-3631 for a FREE consultation.